The ten most important things
you should know when attending your first Ceroc night
1. You don't need to come with a partner.
2. It doesn't matter if you miss a week.
3. The more you dance in the freestyle the quicker you learn.
4. The women ask the men to dance as much as the men ask the women.
5. For fast track learning, try a 4 hour weekend workshop.
6. No Ceroc venue allows you to bring in your own drink.
7. Saying no to someone when they ask you to dance is unusual at Ceroc.
8. Teachers are very approachable and happy to go through the routine with you.
9. It usually takes about 6 beginner's classes before you'll feel comfortable in the Intermediate class.
10. And finally, the man leads and the lady follows.